What are Stock Files?
Oppo R1001 Firmware:
- Name: Oppo R1001
- Name of File: Oppo R1001 Firmware
- Type of File: Stock ROM
- A. Version Lollipop
- OS: Google Android
- Flashing Device: Android Flash with SP tool
- Size: 548.92 MB
- File Format: Rar
- Licence: Free
- Above all, your PC should have a flashing tool and USB drivers.
- Then download the ROM file form the link below and find your scatter txt file.
- You can load the correct scatter file by clicking Scatter loading button. You will see this button after running Flash_tool.exe.
- Then the battery of your phone should be removed.
- Press F9 and use data cable to connect your phone to your PC. If you will see a red progress bar on your screen it means that the process has been started.
- You will see a purple progress bar after the red one. Then after red progress bar a message will pop up on your screen
- This message will ask you to connect your USB cable. After connecting the downloading will start. You can examine the downloading by observing the yellow progressing bar on your screen.
- Atlast, you will get a download OK button after the completion of yellow progressing bar it means your download is successfully completed.