Online Rooting Android Phones With Android Rooter:
Procedure Of Rooting:
- Your device should have atleast 50% battery charge
- You should have a good Internet connection.
- You should have a USB cable. It is better if you could use an original one.
- You should have the Kingoroot application installed in your PC. This application can be downloaded form the official website for free by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
- Launch the app to process further.
- Now, you can use the USB cable to connect your android device to the PC.
- USB debugging mode should be enabled in your android device which can be rooted.
- Click root button
- "congrats" your device is successfully rooted. Note: Do not start operating until your device reboot itself.
- Double check root status.